Dorchester County Library Hiring Aide
See jobs available in Summerville.
Are you a bookworm?
Dorchester County Library is hiring a library aide at its Seago Branch on Trolley Road.
A library aide is responsible for shelving patron books. This is a part-time position that pays $10.18 per hour. Weekend and evening hours may be required.
Applicants must be at least 16 years of age and possess a valid state driver’s license.
Apply at the Summerville Workforce Center, 2885 W. 5th North Street, Suite A, Summerville. Deadline for accepting applications is July 27.
Here are more jobs listed by Indeed.com:
- Night-time warehouse loader at PepsiCo in Summerville
- Part-time package handler at UPS in Summerville
- Retail associate at Ross in Summerville
- Store manager in training at Blockbuster in Summerville
- Service consultant and service manager at Tire Kingdom in Summerville
- Assistant manager at Rent-A-Center in Summerville
Here are jobs listed by S.C. Workforce: (Click here and search by zipcode to learn more about these jobs)
- Sales assistant at Access Cellular in North Charleston
- District secretary for Dodson Pest Control in North Charleston
- Manufacturing technician at Cummins Turbo in North Charleston
- Sales specialist at Lowes in Summerville
- Construction laborer at Summit Construction in Summerville
- First mortgage loan officer at Heritage Trust Federal Credit Union in Summerville