Here are some tips for going to Flowertown Saturday and Sunday:
- Stay hydrated, and wear sunscreen and a hat. It's a lot warmer than you think. Heat can be dangerous.
- Wear comfy walking shoes. The festival covers a big area!
- Bring cash. There are ATMs available at the festival, but you can save on fees.
- Park at the parking locations. It may not save you any time, but it will save you a headache and save you some walking. Click here to learn more about them.
- Bring your patience — or a Gameboy. The popular rides always have lines.
- Bring a camera so you can share your photos here!
What are your tips? Add them to the comments!