How to Flu-Proof Your Home, 500 EPA-Approved Products That Disinfect
Take extra precautions by making sure your home is cleaned correctly.
There are several ways to prevent the flu on your body, but what about the ways to prevent it getting in your home?
Here are a few tips and tricks to flu-proof your home:
- Clean the hot spots--remote control, phones, door handles
- Replace your kitchen sponge
- Use one of the 500 disinfectants that the EPA has approved to clean away the flu virus. See the list HERE or the attached PDF.
- Clean your desk focusing on the keyboard.
- Wash your hands even at home.