The Sunshine House is hiring a teacher for its Summerville facility.
The position offers benefits and a 401(k).
The qualified candidate has at least a high school education, three to five years experience at a licensed child care facility, ability to pass a criminal background check and meet all state qualifications for classroom teaching positions.
Prefer sales and customer service? Check out becoming a full-time sales representative with CentralPayment.
High school education or equivalent required, some college or degree a plus. The position requires the job-holder identify customer needs in terms of merchant services, social media and mobile marketing and suggest Central Payment solutions that best meet their business needs.
Here are jobs listed by AOL Career Builder:
- Business management trainee at Penske in Summerville
- Tint specialist at Wurth Wood Group in Summerville
- Sales counselor with Dan Ryan Homes in Summerville
Jobs listed by Indeed.com:
- Front office person at America Hearing Aid Associates in Summerville
- Sales associate and store manager at Kay Jewelers in Summerville
- Seasonal help at Target in Summerville
- Cashier at Best Buy in Summerville
Jobs listed by S.C. Works: (click here and search by zip code for job info)
- Customer service representative at Trident Health in Summerville
- Security guard in Summerville
- Technician at Advantaclean Environmental in Summerville
- Independent sales agent at FlashBanc in Summerville
- Manager of contracts at General Dynamics in Ladson