Keep Em In Stitches
Within the 2,000-square-foot shop of Keep Em In Stitches lies what small towns are all about: relaxation and fellowship over a common interest. All of your sewing needs are at your fingertip with shelves of pattern books and threads in all colors and hues. Classes are available. Need your final work framed? Chuck Ulam provides customized framing on the premises. He also repairs broken frames.
- Fax: 843-376-9009
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Portable ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Threads, patterns, material
- Services: Classes, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It has the small, hometown feeling.