If you know Logan's, you know about the peanuts. If not, you will soon find out as you enter the woody, rustic restaurant and see shells all over the floor. A fireplace entertains the feel of a lake house retreat while the music playing overhead suggests the roadhouse in its name. If you have children, the servers are prepared and quick to layout a coloring sheet and two crayons before they have a chance to be mischevious. Television sets are strategically mounted so you can enjoy conversation while being current on headline news or sport scores. The complimentary warm yeast rolls are a necessity with your long-neck beer!
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramped entrance with designated parking spots
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Burgers, Steak House
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Steak.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun