Palmetto Salon is a bustling business in the Historic Summerville Square. The salon's recent accolades include being voted the number two salon in Summerville, featuring owner, Donna Nuggent as Summerville's number one hair stylist. Whether you want a cut, style, color or Hot Heads Tape method hair extension, the professionals at Palmetto Salon are ready to assist. The salon also offers waxing and bridal and special occasion services. If you are donating your hair to "Locks of Love," Palmetto Salon will cut your hair at no charge.
- Hours: Tue, Wed, 9am - 8pm; Thu, Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a flat entrance with a large doorway.
- Founding Date: 2003
- What makes this community special?: The people, the open door policy, networking and family feel.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Licensed Cosmetologist, certified in Hot Heads- tape method hair extensions
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Specials/Packages: Weddings, updo, eyebrow and lip wax
- Private events: No
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Moroccan Oil, Scruples, J Beverly Hills, Keratin Complex- Smoothing Therapy by Coppola, FHI Heat Flat Irons and Hair Dryers, OPI Nail Polish
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Maintain your hair regiments.