Philly Cheese Steak
Philly's Cheese Steak specializes not only in the sandwich that bears the restaurant's namesake, but also a variety of other fun items like salads, gyros, hoagies, subs, Italian specialties such as meatball parmagiana, pastas, lasagnas, and more. The restaurant also serves dessert items like cake, cupcakes, and ice cream, and the funnel cakes are a local favorite.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible with convenient parking
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, subs, hoagies, salads, pastas, desserts, and more
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: phillyscheesesteaks.com/site/our-menu/italian-specialities/
- Specialties: Our homemade lasagna is made fresh daily. Layers of noodles, ground beef, mounds of ricotta topped with melted provolone is a sure crowd pleaser!
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court
- Dress code: Shirt & Shoes