Philly's takes pride in being one of the first authentic cheesesteak and Philadelphia-style cuisine restaurants in the Lowcountry area, and has carried on a family tradition of this type of Italian-American cooking for more than half a century. The owners take pride in using fresh, quality ingredients and use them to make a variety of classic dishes like hoagies, subs, sandwiches, gyros, meatball parm sandwiches, pastas, salads and more.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Building is wheelchair accessible with convenient parking.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Authentic Philadelphia-style cheesesteak sandwiches and cuisine
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.phillyscheesesteaks.com/site/our-menu/
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: "Tummy Tickler" entrees and sides...not too big, not too small; just the right size!
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Philly Cheesesteak
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Shirt and shoes