Waffle House has managed to become iconic when it comes to value in down-home style cooking, serving the standard breakfast staples, including pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, grits and all their usual companions. The restaurant also has some weekly specials, and offers booth and counter dining. You can find this particular Waffle House location on College Park Road in Ladson, just off of I-26.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible with convenient parking
- Founding Date: 1949
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Waffles, eggs, bacon, grits, and all the standard breakfast staples, as well as some diner-style lunch and dinner items.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.wafflehouse.com/welcome/wafflehousemenu
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Diner, Southern
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Shirt & shoes